Last Activity:01-21-2008 8:47 PM
Posted in thread: peeling paint on upstairs ceiling on 01-22-2008 at 09:16 PM
Thanks for the advice. I'll take a look at the insulation and the inner side of the roof. Just
a quick question, though, from a neophyte home owner -- when the attic is unfinished (i.e. no
Posted in thread: peeling paint on upstairs ceiling on 01-21-2008 at 06:56 PM
An upstairs bedroom (just below attic) has paint peeling. I initially thought it was due to
moisture from the humidifier we occasionally run. Today I looked in the attic and noticed the
spot turns out...
- Possible mold problems??
- Installing new garbage disposal
- One Word Game
- Bad block foundation options
- question about water from central a/c
- deck roof and gutter question
- A little help with hardware, please?
- Aggressive Deer
- Suggestions on how to repair
- Crumbling, 'spaling' exterior foundation walls
- pressure washer advice
- Toilet will not fill
- Fire Safety
- Attaching wood post to concrete slab