Last Activity:01-27-2008 11:28 PM
Posted in thread: Removing paint from hardwood flooring.help on 01-27-2008 at 10:13 PM
I had an oak floor, circa 1940, with a great deal of paint splatter and ground-in dirt around
the edges as well. Otherwise, the floor was in good shape. The finish looked like shellac, and
was. I chos...
Posted in thread: Yet another new member on 01-14-2008 at 11:28 PM
I ran across this forum while searching for information related to my big project: restoration
of the ancestral homeplace, a 1915 home in a historic district in Jackson, MS. Living 800 miles
- Best way to get rid of dandelions from the yard
- Aggressive Deer
- Excel Workbook
- One Word Game
- Bad block foundation options
- Possible mold problems??
- Installing new garbage disposal
- question about water from central a/c
- deck roof and gutter question
- A little help with hardware, please?
- Suggestions on how to repair
- Crumbling, 'spaling' exterior foundation walls
- pressure washer advice
- Toilet will not fill