Last Activity:08-09-2011 3:07 PM
Posted in thread: Window well drainage pipe on 08-08-2011 at 09:39 AM
Thanks, that does make sense. When I removed the cap the drain seemed clear and slightly damp.
The house is only 4 years old, so I'm guessing the problem might be water reaching the drain
pipe and poo...
Posted in thread: Window well drainage pipe on 08-07-2011 at 06:06 PM
A recent storm dumped a bunch of water into our window well, which then leaked into the
basement. I was investigating the window well to determine how the water managed to pool, and I
found a number o...
- One Word Game
- Best way to get rid of dandelions from the yard
- Aggressive Deer
- Excel Workbook
- Bad block foundation options
- Possible mold problems??
- Installing new garbage disposal
- question about water from central a/c
- deck roof and gutter question
- A little help with hardware, please?
- Suggestions on how to repair
- Crumbling, 'spaling' exterior foundation walls
- pressure washer advice