- Posts 2
Last Activity:04-23-2010 3:33 AM
Posted in thread: Replacing old windows on 08-31-2010 at 09:20 AM
Replacing windows on older properties is notoriously difficult. They often need to be custom
made to fit properly and therefore end up costing a lot more than using standard fit
Posted in thread: The old windows on 04-23-2010 at 02:32 AM
Personally I think it depends on the material the frames are made from. These days there are
methods of recycling plastic and timber framed windows, which you will find will cost less than
- soffit vent ?
- Fire Safety
- One Word Game
- Aggressive Deer
- Driveway Resurfacing
- Attaching wood post to concrete slab
- Lennox A/C isn't cooling
- Suggestions on how to repair
- Eliminating Drywall Ceiling In Attached Garage
- Garage door opener just barks at me!
- Crumbling, 'spaling' exterior foundation walls
- Getting rid of mosquitos
- Possible mold problems??
- drylocking basement and removing mold on concrete
- Your house is how old?