Last Activity:09-22-2011 9:51 PM
Posted in thread: Building a wall pantry beside existing cabinets on 09-23-2011 at 06:50 PM
Exactly what I did over on the other side, except I bought the face frame from the manufacturer
too. Had to match the stain...
Posted in thread: Building a wall pantry beside existing cabinets on 09-22-2011 at 08:49 PM
You can do this with off the shelf cabinets. The key is to only make your pantry cabinet the
same depth as your upper cabinets. Buy 2 or 3 sets of upper cabinets that you can stack and
attach to each ...
Posted in thread: Covered front porch- concrete sagging in the middle on 04-04-2007 at 06:58 PM
Are you serious? Where in the heck do I find a mud-jacker?
Posted in thread: Covered front porch- concrete sagging in the middle on 03-31-2007 at 10:46 AM
All down the whole width of my covered front porch the concrete has sunk down in the middle- so
you step up to the porch, kind of walk downhill then back uphill to the front door. It is about
40 feet ...
- One Word Game
- Popping tiles
- Musky smelling rugs
- Shower pan
- Transistion problem
- Carrier HVAC - Fan not turning
- Tub soft spots
- My cat is a moron, again
- Home improvement
- Re attaching flagstone in walkway
- What's that smell?
- Removing Shower Door/Frame Nails?
- Small hairline cracks in fiberglass balcony
- Tearing up ground level deck to deal with drainage issues at rear of house
- Granite Installed - Possible Issue?
- Floor Drain for AC Condensate Discharge