Last Activity:01-14-2010 4:22 PM
Posted in thread: Main Venting 2 Pipe Steam on 01-05-2010 at 12:25 PM
I have a 2 pipe steam system that is fairly poorly main vented. There are 4 pipe ends each with
one vent thing. My Plumer/heater man says that I could help save some energy costs by adding
Posted in thread: Room over garage draft and insulating on 12-23-2009 at 06:21 PM
Thanks for the input, but your response brought up some questions. Are you talking about a
second heating zone? like a 2nd thermostat that can control the heater? I have steam heat and
no AC if that m...
Posted in thread: Room over garage draft and insulating on 12-23-2009 at 12:46 PM
Hi all, I recently purchased a home built in the 1920's, the main house is all plaster and in
generally good shape and feels well insulated. The attached (but inaccessible from inside)
garage at some ...
- Possible mold problems??
- Installing new garbage disposal
- Need opinions on what to do here... (Pics Included)
- One Word Game
- Kitchen Faucet
- Funny Pictures and stories....
- Shower pan
- Need some help
- Lawnmower Question
- Musky smelling rugs
- Install Quarter Round when there is large gap underneath the baseboard?
- Water damage from a ceiling leak
- Window air condition unit
- Carrier AC Outside Fan Will Not Turn ON
- No Water Running Into or Out of Toilet
- Need some advice