Last Activity:09-15-2011 11:01 AM
Posted in thread: need a little advice on floor tiling on 09-15-2011 at 10:01 AM
thanks a bunch. im going to look into the flooring beneath the linolium.
Posted in thread: need a little advice on floor tiling on 09-14-2011 at 04:44 PM
hello all im new to this web site. any how im thinking about tilling my bathroom floor but i
have a couple of questions. first, i have linolium in my bathroom now, can i lay the tile on
top of this or...
- Floor Drain for AC Condensate Discharge
- Tearing up ground level deck to deal with drainage issues at rear of house
- Builder's Joke Thread
- Fastening to vinyl siding
- Removing Shower Door/Frame Nails?
- Stainless Steel Fridge
- One Word Game
- Building a Time Machine
- New construction door in pole barn with ribbed aluminum siding
- Need to temporarily remove A/C to replace decking
- Replacing Prehung Front Entry Door in Stucco
- My cat is a moron, again
- preparing yard for grass
- Stucco Job
- moisture from missing singles at roof peak?
- glue or thin set ?