Last Activity:04-05-2012 9:56 AM
Posted in thread: Mysterious Leak on 04-03-2012 at 11:54 AM
Do you have plumbing embedded the the concrete slab anywhere near or in the wall above the void
in the fill below.No :(I was initially convinced that my void must have been related to this
leak, but I...
Posted in thread: Mysterious Leak on 04-02-2012 at 11:32 PM
My water bills were too high so I checked my meter and found that the leak detection dial was
spinning (ever so slowly - in fact it was more like it would be still...then build up enough to
spin a tin...
Posted in thread: Erosion and a void around slab edge on 03-24-2012 at 11:25 PM
Hi Joe, thanks for the feedback. I am in Seattle, WA (I updated my profile too). It does get
pretty cold during the winters.Thanks for the suggestions on the siding issues.I should also
mention (as it...
Posted in thread: Erosion and a void around slab edge on 03-22-2012 at 01:49 PM
@joecaption: you are right that it looks like an enclosed patio...I haven't noticed any wet
floors, but there is a musty smell when we get a lot of rain. Oh Joy, sounds like it's time to
open up some ...
Posted in thread: Erosion and a void around slab edge on 03-21-2012 at 10:16 PM
Hello All,I have lived in my house for four years and have slowly discovered that it has been
pieced together over the years.The side (right side in the drawing I attached) of the house
sits on a slab...
- One Word Game
- Hallway header options where door is
- Carrier AC Outside Fan Will Not Turn ON
- Granite Installed - Possible Issue?
- Install Quarter Round when there is large gap underneath the baseboard?
- Req opinions on professionally completed drain repair.
- Hall Way Door - Is this load bearing?
- Need some help
- Pavers in an enclosed patio
- Lawnmower Question
- Driveway Resurfacing
- Shower faucet leaking when shower is on and replacing stem does not help
- Kitchen flooring
- sheetrock and plaster question
- How do I fill in a Koi Pond?