- Posts 2
Last Activity:12-12-2007 3:09 PM
Posted in thread: No Salt Water Softeners by Freije on 03-25-2008 at 06:40 AM
I have been using the VWP200 on home. No filters, no salt to change, and now energy to run the
system. Sounds a little "too good to be true" right. I though so as well. The saleman gave me a
30 day mo...
Posted in thread: Hard water? on 12-12-2007 at 11:12 AM
I had bad, bad, bad, water. There are a million water softeners/conditioners on the net. I
heard about the bans on water softeners and also found out that sodium and filters can cost a
fortune each ti...
- One Word Game
- Popping tiles
- Musky smelling rugs
- Shower pan
- Transistion problem
- Carrier HVAC - Fan not turning
- Tub soft spots
- My cat is a moron, again
- Home improvement
- Re attaching flagstone in walkway
- What's that smell?
- Removing Shower Door/Frame Nails?
- Small hairline cracks in fiberglass balcony
- Tearing up ground level deck to deal with drainage issues at rear of house
- Granite Installed - Possible Issue?
- Floor Drain for AC Condensate Discharge