Last Activity:11-09-2010 6:13 PM
Posted in thread: old lumpy walls and ceiling on 11-09-2010 at 05:10 PM
Thank you for your reply. We were thinking of using a texture paint but being that it is a
kitchen, we didn't think that having a rough wall would be a good idea since a kitchen does get
greasy over a...
Posted in thread: old lumpy walls and ceiling on 11-08-2010 at 06:58 PM
My hubby and I are in the process of getting our old 71 year old house ready to sell in Tn.
It's one of those homes that were built piece meal over the years. Our biggest challenge is the
kitchen. It ...
- Possible mold problems??
- One Word Game
- drylocking basement and removing mold on concrete
- Garage door opener just barks at me!
- Fire Safety
- Your house is how old?
- Eliminating Drywall Ceiling In Attached Garage
- backyard improvements
- Dishwasher not draining completely
- Musky smelling rugs
- Getting rid of mosquitos
- Ice Maker not working
- Small cabin help..?
- Installing new garbage disposal
- Lawnmower Question