Last Activity:10-02-2008 10:28 AM
Posted in thread: Paint Color Advice? on 10-02-2008 at 09:07 AM
I would have to see the colour of the counters and floor, but picking a light colour for sure
is important. A nice bamboo-white sounds like it could be good - it light and airy, but has a
warmth to it...
Posted in thread: Hayfield Windows? on 10-02-2008 at 09:02 AM
Hi,I haven't had any experience with Hayfield, but I have just bought a house and am looking
into replacement windows...a couple of places have been recommended to me. I have also
Posted in thread: Hi there on 10-02-2008 at 08:54 AM
I have just bought my first house and am fairly new to the home reno world...I am looking
forward to sharing stories, finding good tips, and offering suggestions where I can :) Cheers!
- Suggestions on how to repair
- question about water from central a/c
- Crumbling, 'spaling' exterior foundation walls
- One Word Game
- Aggressive Deer
- pressure washer advice
- Toilet will not fill
- Fire Safety
- Attaching wood post to concrete slab
- A little help with hardware, please?
- soffit vent ?
- Driveway Resurfacing
- Lennox A/C isn't cooling
- Eliminating Drywall Ceiling In Attached Garage
- Garage door opener just barks at me!