Last Activity:04-05-2009 3:56 PM
Posted in thread: 1950 Magic Chef Oven---How do I get the oven to light? on 04-06-2009 at 11:34 AM
Applianceman,We just borrowed a snake so we can check on blockages. We wish we had a schematic
to see how the oven dial connects up to its valve. We think it's either a blockage or the valve
is not op...
Posted in thread: 1950 Magic Chef Oven---How do I get the oven to light? on 04-05-2009 at 02:56 PM
Glenn,Have tried your suggestion, but the oven still did not ignite. We do not have LPGas. We
have natural gas. Thanks for the tip for caution. Is there a way to figure out if the pipe
leading to the ...
Posted in thread: 1950 Magic Chef Oven---How do I get the oven to light? on 04-04-2009 at 01:37 PM
I'm the proud new owner of a 1950 Magic Chef four burner oven that has a separate broiler and
oven. We have hooked it up to our gas link and found that all the burners and the broiler have
- Need some advice
- Exhaust Fan In Bathroom
- Need some help
- drylocking basement and removing mold on concrete
- One Word Game
- Flashing problem?
- Lawnmower Question
- Size of intake vent?
- Hall Way Door - Is this load bearing?
- Hallway header options where door is
- Carrier AC Outside Fan Will Not Turn ON
- Granite Installed - Possible Issue?
- Install Quarter Round when there is large gap underneath the baseboard?
- Req opinions on professionally completed drain repair.
- Pavers in an enclosed patio
- Driveway Resurfacing