- Posts 2
fun to repair
Last Activity:12-10-2008 12:03 PM
Posted in thread: Dryer taking forever to dry clothes on 12-10-2008 at 11:35 AM
Keep in mind, a plugged vent can become a fire hazard. They should be cleaned periodically, it
should be on the normal maintenance list.
Posted in thread: LG laundry washing machine 'shaking' on 12-10-2008 at 11:17 AM
We have the first series of the Duet front loader Washer/dryer. The washing machine shakes the
house across the horizontal axis of the house. It is similar to an earthquake. I bought
- Exhaust Fan In Bathroom
- One Word Game
- Need some help
- Flashing problem?
- Lawnmower Question
- Size of intake vent?
- Hall Way Door - Is this load bearing?
- Hallway header options where door is
- Carrier AC Outside Fan Will Not Turn ON
- Granite Installed - Possible Issue?
- Install Quarter Round when there is large gap underneath the baseboard?
- Req opinions on professionally completed drain repair.
- Pavers in an enclosed patio
- Driveway Resurfacing
- Shower faucet leaking when shower is on and replacing stem does not help