Last Activity:04-11-2008 5:51 PM
Posted in thread: Exterior wood door expansion on 04-11-2008 at 04:52 PM
In January, I had an exterior wood door installed. Recently, as the weather has warmed up, the
door has begun sticking. Is this due to the rising temps and the door, or door frame is
expanding? I was ...
- Need some help
- Hall Way Door - Is this load bearing?
- One Word Game
- Hallway header options where door is
- Carrier AC Outside Fan Will Not Turn ON
- Granite Installed - Possible Issue?
- Install Quarter Round when there is large gap underneath the baseboard?
- Req opinions on professionally completed drain repair.
- Pavers in an enclosed patio
- Lawnmower Question
- Driveway Resurfacing
- Shower faucet leaking when shower is on and replacing stem does not help
- Kitchen flooring
- sheetrock and plaster question
- How do I fill in a Koi Pond?