- Posts 2
Last Activity:01-30-2012 9:03 AM
Posted in thread: Trane XE 90 pressure switch on 01-26-2012 at 07:38 PM
It shouldn't require resetting the furnace and Trane knows this. And, I think the dealers know
it. And, there's nothing they can do about it unless you replace logic boards with updated
firmware. I ha...
Posted in thread: Trane XE 90 pressure switch on 01-24-2012 at 08:18 AM
I've been struggling with the same problem for years. 3 blinking lights, reset the furnace,
replaced the pressure switch, checked for leaks, water, air, everything. Just had a repair guy
in today. Eve...
- pressure washer advice
- Toilet will not fill
- Attaching wood post to concrete slab
- A little help with hardware, please?
- soffit vent ?
- Suggestions on how to repair
- Aggressive Deer
- Fire Safety
- One Word Game
- Driveway Resurfacing
- Lennox A/C isn't cooling
- Eliminating Drywall Ceiling In Attached Garage
- Garage door opener just barks at me!
- Crumbling, 'spaling' exterior foundation walls
- Getting rid of mosquitos