Last Activity:03-23-2008 11:59 PM
Posted in thread: Is my dishwasher dead? on 03-23-2008 at 10:03 PM
I want the whilpool gold stainless steel dish washer to match my fridge :cool: But 500 is more
than I can spend rght now and would be pointless seeing as I only have a few dishes anyway lol
Posted in thread: Don't lay water heater on side? on 03-23-2008 at 07:20 PM
Do they make a filter you can install before the water heater to help remove sediment?
Posted in thread: Is my dishwasher dead? on 03-23-2008 at 06:43 PM
If the float is stuck, would it still be spraying water even if the dish washer is in the off
position?There is no switch to turn it off, only a dedicated breaker. Their isnt a whole lot of
Posted in thread: Is my dishwasher dead? on 03-23-2008 at 12:30 AM
Im in the process of moving into my first house. It has dishwasher, this is the first time Ive
ever had one. When I turned on the water for the house I heard a water running noise coming
from the dish...
- One Word Game
- Granite Installed - Possible Issue?
- Carrier AC Outside Fan Will Not Turn ON
- Install Quarter Round when there is large gap underneath the baseboard?
- Hallway header options where door is
- Req opinions on professionally completed drain repair.
- Hall Way Door - Is this load bearing?
- Need some help
- Pavers in an enclosed patio
- Lawnmower Question
- Driveway Resurfacing
- Shower faucet leaking when shower is on and replacing stem does not help
- Kitchen flooring
- sheetrock and plaster question
- How do I fill in a Koi Pond?