- Posts 3
Last Activity:02-17-2007 1:51 AM
Posted in thread: Information about StyroTrim? on 02-15-2007 at 11:44 PM
I've used it on quite a few houses and it is a great product, but expensive. It is light, easy
to cut and install so yes a woman could install it by herself but two people would be
Posted in thread: Cleaning up the filth on 02-14-2007 at 05:09 PM
One thing that could help is renting an Ozone machine and letting it run for a few days. I've
used them on insurance jobs after a fire to help eliminate the smoke smell, it might work on
your problem ...
Posted in thread: Florida bungalow...high wind preparedness on 02-14-2007 at 01:08 AM
Hi Streamin, I'm a Florida Licensed Contractor and might be able to give you a little advice.
The best thing you can do is to either buy hurricane shutters or make some out of plywood, have
- Possible mold problems??
- Installing new garbage disposal
- Need opinions on what to do here... (Pics Included)
- One Word Game
- Kitchen Faucet
- Funny Pictures and stories....
- Shower pan
- Need some help
- Lawnmower Question
- Musky smelling rugs
- Install Quarter Round when there is large gap underneath the baseboard?
- Water damage from a ceiling leak
- Window air condition unit
- Carrier AC Outside Fan Will Not Turn ON
- No Water Running Into or Out of Toilet
- Need some advice