Last Activity:05-27-2009 11:04 PM
Posted in thread: How do I get rid or surface rust on a bathtub? on 05-27-2009 at 10:13 PM
What chemicals should I use? Steel wool or an SOS pad or any other pads? "CLR" hasn't done a
Posted in thread: How do I get rid or surface rust on a bathtub? on 05-27-2009 at 10:11 PM
What chemicals should I use? CLR isn't budging it.
- Suggestions on how to repair
- One Word Game
- Aggressive Deer
- pressure washer advice
- Toilet will not fill
- Lost Storm Window out of triple track
- Fire Safety
- Attaching wood post to concrete slab
- A little help with hardware, please?
- soffit vent ?
- Driveway Resurfacing
- Lennox A/C isn't cooling
- Eliminating Drywall Ceiling In Attached Garage
- Garage door opener just barks at me!
- Crumbling, 'spaling' exterior foundation walls