Last Activity:10-04-2012 6:50 PM
Posted in thread: new light/switch off existing circuit on 09-24-2012 at 12:14 PM
Wondering if you guys can help me again...I home-runned the line for the toilet pump as well as
the light in the bathroom. The existing 20 amp breaker (Siemens) was badly corroded so I
replaced it but...
Posted in thread: new light/switch off existing circuit on 09-21-2012 at 01:41 AM
I want to wire a light for new basement bathroom, with switch. Utilizing existing circuits, is
it simply a matter of jumping a wire from the closest junction box, first to a switch and then
to the (ne...
- Excel Workbook
- Best way to get rid of dandelions from the yard
- One Word Game
- Aggressive Deer
- Bad block foundation options
- Possible mold problems??
- Installing new garbage disposal
- question about water from central a/c
- deck roof and gutter question
- A little help with hardware, please?
- Suggestions on how to repair
- Crumbling, 'spaling' exterior foundation walls
- pressure washer advice
- Toilet will not fill