Last Activity:04-25-2010 10:25 AM
Posted in thread: Walkway color too dark on 04-25-2010 at 07:22 AM
Thank all of you for your responses.I don't have a digital camera to take a picture. Sure wish
I did.Can the concrete be "microtopped" over a Polyurethane? ((I researched microtopping on the
Posted in thread: Walkway color too dark on 04-24-2010 at 08:23 PM
I had a walkway put in my backyard (my husband is in a wheelchair) and I had it acid stained
but it is too dark (actually nearly black). They put some kind of coat on it and now it is too
dark and ver...
- Possible mold problems??
- One Word Game
- drylocking basement and removing mold on concrete
- Garage door opener just barks at me!
- Fire Safety
- Your house is how old?
- Eliminating Drywall Ceiling In Attached Garage
- backyard improvements
- Dishwasher not draining completely
- Musky smelling rugs
- Getting rid of mosquitos
- Ice Maker not working
- Small cabin help..?
- Installing new garbage disposal
- Lawnmower Question