Last Activity:02-05-2010 3:04 PM
Posted in thread: termites on 01-29-2010 at 10:28 AM
I live in New Orleans. I am suspecting bad installation, because the bubble is just in one
spot. I would expect the floor to cave in if the subfloor or joists below it were termite
damaged, I don't th...
Posted in thread: termites on 01-28-2010 at 08:34 PM
thanks. I'll try to post pics.
Posted in thread: termites on 01-28-2010 at 08:06 PM
Would termite damage cause the subfloor under my wood floors to buckle? I had wood flooring
installed over a wood subfloor and now the wood is buckling in the center of the room it looks
like a huge b...
- Aggressive Deer
- Suggestions on how to repair
- question about water from central a/c
- Crumbling, 'spaling' exterior foundation walls
- One Word Game
- pressure washer advice
- Toilet will not fill
- Fire Safety
- Attaching wood post to concrete slab
- A little help with hardware, please?
- soffit vent ?
- Driveway Resurfacing
- Lennox A/C isn't cooling
- Eliminating Drywall Ceiling In Attached Garage
- Garage door opener just barks at me!