Last Activity:07-20-2010 6:38 PM
Posted in thread: painting corrugated fiberglass on 07-19-2010 at 09:29 AM
Thanks for the information Nestor. This sounds less technical than I feared, but may take more
skill than I expected. Will make sure the neighbour is ok with it, though since he can't see it
Posted in thread: painting corrugated fiberglass on 07-18-2010 at 09:33 AM
Our neightbour installed corrugated fiberglass sheets as siding on the back of his garage which
faces our yard - only we see it. It got rid of the ugly peeling paint and replaced it with an
Posted in thread: Hello from Ontario on 07-18-2010 at 09:18 AM
Been browsing this site for a while - great community of really knowledgeable people!! Am in
the midst of researching all sorts of building materials in preparation for building a house.
Better half w...
- pressure washer advice
- Aggressive Deer
- Toilet will not fill
- Lost Storm Window out of triple track
- One Word Game
- Fire Safety
- Suggestions on how to repair
- Attaching wood post to concrete slab
- A little help with hardware, please?
- soffit vent ?
- Driveway Resurfacing
- Lennox A/C isn't cooling
- Eliminating Drywall Ceiling In Attached Garage
- Garage door opener just barks at me!
- Crumbling, 'spaling' exterior foundation walls