Last Activity:05-02-2011 5:10 PM
Posted in thread: How do I bring this washer standpipe to code? on 04-30-2011 at 08:33 PM
thanks, joecaptionThe old cast iron should ideally be replaced entirely, I agree. But the money
isn't there to do that and I'm concerned only with code compliance and functionality. If
there's no easy...
Posted in thread: How do I bring this washer standpipe to code? on 04-30-2011 at 08:07 PM
This is an odd arrangement in a 110 year old home that went through a period of foreclosure,
neglect, squatters, and who knows what else. I'd appreciate your advice on what needs to be
done with this ...
- Toilet will not fill
- Aggressive Deer
- Attaching wood post to concrete slab
- soffit vent ?
- Fire Safety
- One Word Game
- Driveway Resurfacing
- Lennox A/C isn't cooling
- Suggestions on how to repair
- Eliminating Drywall Ceiling In Attached Garage
- Garage door opener just barks at me!
- Crumbling, 'spaling' exterior foundation walls
- Getting rid of mosquitos
- Possible mold problems??
- drylocking basement and removing mold on concrete