Last Activity:12-07-2012 7:02 PM
1 Likes on 1 Posts
Posted in thread: Water smells like paint when first run on 11-16-2012 at 09:37 PM
Thanks for the welcome! I'm not sure what kind of pipes are run to the sinks, but I took a
picture of underneath the ensuite sink: me know if this gives you enough information. They
look like PVC pip...
Posted in thread: Water smells like paint when first run on 11-15-2012 at 09:17 PM
HiI recently bought a house that was recently renovated before we bought it. We have noticed
that in the mornings the first time our ensuite tap or the shower is run, the water
smells/tastes like pain...
- Re attaching flagstone in walkway
- What's that smell?
- Removing Shower Door/Frame Nails?
- Small hairline cracks in fiberglass balcony
- Tearing up ground level deck to deal with drainage issues at rear of house
- Granite Installed - Possible Issue?
- Floor Drain for AC Condensate Discharge
- Fastening to vinyl siding
- Builder's Joke Thread
- Stainless Steel Fridge
- One Word Game
- Building a Time Machine
- New construction door in pole barn with ribbed aluminum siding
- Need to temporarily remove A/C to replace decking
- Replacing Prehung Front Entry Door in Stucco
- My cat is a moron, again