- Posts 1
Last Activity:04-17-2011 7:38 PM
Posted in thread: wood treatment for framing on 04-17-2011 at 06:41 PM
hi try a product called eco wood treatment,you can spray it in the wall and 2x4 studs to
preserve the wood ,we bought ours at sherwin williams regards barry,new york
- Floor Drain for AC Condensate Discharge
- Embedded Cleanout Covers
- Carrier HVAC - Fan not turning
- Can you tell me what it is called, please?
- Popping tiles
- Transistion problem
- Re attaching flagstone in walkway
- One Word Game
- What's that smell?
- Musky smelling rugs
- Builder's Joke Thread
- wiring thermostat
- Stucco Job
- Stainless Steel Fridge
- moisture from missing singles at roof peak?
- Shower pan