- Posts 2
Last Activity:03-30-2011 9:04 AM
Posted in thread: bathtub caulk on 03-30-2011 at 08:04 AM
I've been trying to get a good caulk job in both of my bathrooms for some time now. Some
observations I've made:1) Don't fill the tub with water first. At least in my (properly
installed) tubs, it has...
Posted in thread: Small leak in compression fitting on 01-08-2011 at 01:38 PM
I agree with the various comments that soldered connections are better, cheaper and easier. I
loath compression fittings. After reading some of the posts here, I hate them even
more.However, I have an...
- Exhaust Faqn In Bathroom
- One Word Game
- Need some help
- Flashing problem?
- Lawnmower Question
- Size of intake vent?
- Hall Way Door - Is this load bearing?
- Hallway header options where door is
- Carrier AC Outside Fan Will Not Turn ON
- Granite Installed - Possible Issue?
- Install Quarter Round when there is large gap underneath the baseboard?
- Req opinions on professionally completed drain repair.
- Pavers in an enclosed patio
- Driveway Resurfacing
- Shower faucet leaking when shower is on and replacing stem does not help