Last Activity:10-21-2010 8:19 AM
Posted in thread: Capacitor advice needed on 09-25-2010 at 09:33 AM
Thanks for your response. While a larger inverter is the obvious solution, I am trying to avoid
that option as the run amperage requirements are so low.
Posted in thread: Capacitor advice needed on 09-24-2010 at 11:57 AM
I would like to run a 120 VAC compact refrigerator from a modified sine wave inverter. The
fridge requires 10 amps to start, but less than 1.5 A to run. I would like to use a 400 W
inverter and place ...
- Re attaching flagstone in walkway
- Can you tell me what it is called, please?
- One Word Game
- What's that smell?
- Floor Drain for AC Condensate Discharge
- Carrier HVAC - Fan not turning
- Transistion problem
- Musky smelling rugs
- Builder's Joke Thread
- Popping tiles
- wiring thermostat
- Stucco Job
- Stainless Steel Fridge
- moisture from missing singles at roof peak?
- Shower pan
- Tub soft spots