- Posts 2
Last Activity:03-23-2011 7:49 AM
Posted in thread: How to clean mesh office chairs? on 03-23-2011 at 07:15 AM
1. Vacuum the mesh to collect all loose residue. A hose attachment will allow you to clean
along crevices and cracks where dirt and residue often build up.2. Pour a squirt of liquid dish
soap onto a c...
Posted in thread: Decorating Our Century Home on 03-23-2011 at 07:02 AM
- Lawnmower Question
- Size of intake vent?
- Need some help
- Hall Way Door - Is this load bearing?
- One Word Game
- Hallway header options where door is
- Carrier AC Outside Fan Will Not Turn ON
- Granite Installed - Possible Issue?
- Install Quarter Round when there is large gap underneath the baseboard?
- Req opinions on professionally completed drain repair.
- Pavers in an enclosed patio
- Driveway Resurfacing
- Shower faucet leaking when shower is on and replacing stem does not help
- Kitchen flooring
- sheetrock and plaster question