Last Activity:10-24-2009 8:54 PM
Posted in thread: Are These Diagnonal Supports Still Important? on 10-24-2009 at 05:15 PM
I have attics on each side of my A-frame house, with side 32ft by 6ft space not being used, so
I want to finish it off for storage purposes.I want to finish off the space with plywood and am
Posted in thread: Vapor Barrier Over Concrete Wall With Wood Stud Facing? on 03-07-2008 at 03:16 PM
Hi Glenn,That is a great idea -- I will put the plastic down as suggested.Much
Posted in thread: Vapor Barrier Over Concrete Wall With Wood Stud Facing? on 03-07-2008 at 01:58 PM
Hello,I'm finishing off my basement, and on the lower levels where the concrete foundation
exists, I want to put wood studs against the wall to hold up the drywall.My question is whether
it would help...
- Suggestions on how to repair
- One Word Game
- Aggressive Deer
- Lennox A/C isn't cooling
- Garage door opener just barks at me!
- Crumbling, 'spaling' exterior foundation walls
- Fire Safety
- Getting rid of mosquitos
- Possible mold problems??
- drylocking basement and removing mold on concrete
- Your house is how old?
- Eliminating Drywall Ceiling In Attached Garage
- backyard improvements
- Dishwasher not draining completely
- Musky smelling rugs