Last Activity:04-30-2007 5:30 AM
Posted in thread: Leaking shower diverter on 04-29-2007 at 12:42 PM
When I turned on the shower, water was flowing out of the tub.spout I replaced the divertor
valve and seat. After installing these new parts, the problem still exists. What could the
other probable ca...
- Floor Drain for AC Condensate Discharge
- Embedded Cleanout Covers
- Carrier HVAC - Fan not turning
- Can you tell me what it is called, please?
- Popping tiles
- Transistion problem
- Re attaching flagstone in walkway
- One Word Game
- What's that smell?
- Musky smelling rugs
- Builder's Joke Thread
- wiring thermostat
- Stucco Job
- Stainless Steel Fridge
- moisture from missing singles at roof peak?
- Shower pan