Last Activity:07-02-2011 3:04 PM
Posted in thread: Window has receded. Drywall no longer is even with it. on 06-23-2011 at 07:34 PM
Hi all, Sorry for the delay in responding to your replies. Here are a couple of photos. Thanks
for your help.
Posted in thread: Window has receded. Drywall no longer is even with it. on 06-18-2011 at 08:50 PM
I have a window frame that has receded so that the drywall across the top and down the side for
the most of the way no longer matches up. The window framing is 1/2 inch lumber. I was thinking
- One Word Game
- Driveway Resurfacing
- Attaching wood post to concrete slab
- Lennox A/C isn't cooling
- Suggestions on how to repair
- Eliminating Drywall Ceiling In Attached Garage
- Aggressive Deer
- Garage door opener just barks at me!
- Crumbling, 'spaling' exterior foundation walls
- Fire Safety
- Getting rid of mosquitos
- Possible mold problems??
- drylocking basement and removing mold on concrete
- Your house is how old?
- backyard improvements