Last Activity:10-09-2006 6:39 PM
Posted in thread: plastering headache on 10-09-2006 at 06:22 PM
hi - i decided to be brave and fix some rather large holes (4in x 1 ft) in my plaster walls -
mainly in corners and above doors.i took down circa 1972 wood paneling (yuck) and discovered 3
layers of p...
- One Word Game
- Garage door opener just barks at me!
- Crumbling, 'spaling' exterior foundation walls
- Aggressive Deer
- Fire Safety
- Getting rid of mosquitos
- Possible mold problems??
- drylocking basement and removing mold on concrete
- Your house is how old?
- Eliminating Drywall Ceiling In Attached Garage
- backyard improvements
- Dishwasher not draining completely
- Musky smelling rugs
- Ice Maker not working
- Small cabin help..?