Last Activity:05-05-2009 8:31 PM
Posted in thread: subfloor damage/jackhammer needed?? on 05-05-2009 at 07:56 PM
I am selling my house (built in 1944) in South Carolina - after only two days on the market we
had a good offer. All was well until the termite inspection, which shows no active termites,
Posted in thread: Repairing Termite Damage on 05-05-2009 at 07:47 PM
Hello All,This is my first post ever to a forum so I hope you forgive me for perhaps putting it
in the wrong place....I am selling my house (built in 1944) in South Carolina - after only two
days on t...
- Eliminating Drywall Ceiling In Attached Garage
- Suggestions on how to repair
- One Word Game
- Aggressive Deer
- Lennox A/C isn't cooling
- Garage door opener just barks at me!
- Crumbling, 'spaling' exterior foundation walls
- Fire Safety
- Getting rid of mosquitos
- Possible mold problems??
- drylocking basement and removing mold on concrete
- Your house is how old?
- backyard improvements
- Dishwasher not draining completely
- Musky smelling rugs