Last Activity:08-14-2006 7:49 AM
Posted in thread: installing a pond - tips please on 08-14-2006 at 01:38 PM
I have built 3 Koi ponds 1 for myself and 2 for others all near 10,000 gals. There is much to
consider when looking into a backyard pond. What is its main purpose meaning is it a Water
garden , a Gold...
Posted in thread: Hi ho peoples on 08-14-2006 at 06:49 AM
Hi my name is Jim I am a property manager for a family in the SE part of PA of 3 farms and many
rental properties. I can fix nearly anything and will learn how if I dont know how. I have done
- Carrier HVAC - Fan not turning
- Tub soft spots
- My cat is a moron, again
- Home improvement
- Re attaching flagstone in walkway
- What's that smell?
- Removing Shower Door/Frame Nails?
- Small hairline cracks in fiberglass balcony
- Tearing up ground level deck to deal with drainage issues at rear of house
- Granite Installed - Possible Issue?
- Floor Drain for AC Condensate Discharge
- Fastening to vinyl siding
- Builder's Joke Thread
- Stainless Steel Fridge
- One Word Game
- Building a Time Machine