Last Activity:05-10-2005 4:16 PM
Posted in thread: Window not sealing on 05-10-2005 at 03:16 PM
I have a bedroom window that doesn't seem to seal properly. When the wind blows it's like a
canyon! It shuts enough to lock, but the frame of the window itself doesn't seat tightly into
the frame of t...
Posted in thread: Natural pond on 05-10-2005 at 03:14 PM
Most natural way would be to add fish to your pond. If it's deep enough, even in the north in
winter koi would be able to survive ok. Carp are very hardy! There are also several options for
Posted in thread: Recommendations for Protector on 05-10-2005 at 03:08 PM
I'd go with the power wash and then a spray protectant, like the kind used for boat decks.
Posted in thread: Fire Ants on 05-10-2005 at 03:07 PM
Amdro. It's a granular product made specifically for fire ants and it works GREAT! You can get
it at pretty much any hardware or lawn and garden store.
Posted in thread: Thinking about a hot tub on 05-10-2005 at 03:05 PM
What are the pros and cons? Are there vast differences in maintenance and operating costs for
different ones? What all is involved in one besides the initial purchase and setup costs?
Posted in thread: Wood Benders Wanted on 05-10-2005 at 03:03 PM
Soak the wood and leave it shaped at least 24 hours.
- One Word Game
- Granite Installed - Possible Issue?
- Carrier AC Outside Fan Will Not Turn ON
- Install Quarter Round when there is large gap underneath the baseboard?
- Hallway header options where door is
- Req opinions on professionally completed drain repair.
- Hall Way Door - Is this load bearing?
- Need some help
- Pavers in an enclosed patio
- Lawnmower Question
- Driveway Resurfacing
- Shower faucet leaking when shower is on and replacing stem does not help
- Kitchen flooring
- sheetrock and plaster question
- How do I fill in a Koi Pond?