Last Activity:12-01-2010 8:17 AM
Posted in thread: does a soaker hose need water pressure to work? on 12-01-2010 at 07:22 AM
Had to punch small holes in soaker hose from a 5 ft. high rainbarrel.
Posted in thread: GE Stove smokes on 12-01-2010 at 07:21 AM
Have an old GE stove that smokes. There is a small 1/4 inch burn mark on the woven seal that
allows smoke from the stove to leak. Can I replace the seal? Suggestions? Wife is soon going to
replace a p...
- Best way to get rid of dandelions from the yard
- Aggressive Deer
- Excel Workbook
- One Word Game
- Bad block foundation options
- Possible mold problems??
- Installing new garbage disposal
- question about water from central a/c
- deck roof and gutter question
- A little help with hardware, please?
- Suggestions on how to repair
- Crumbling, 'spaling' exterior foundation walls
- pressure washer advice
- Toilet will not fill