Last Activity:03-06-2011 7:20 AM
Posted in thread: Water Through Siding? on 03-13-2011 at 07:03 AM
Thanks for all the reply's, they were a lot of help.I called the builder of the home (built in
2005), and he came out and caulked the crap out of the top corner above the leaky area. We have
had rain ...
Posted in thread: Water Through Siding? on 03-06-2011 at 06:16 AM
When it rains, the carpet in the living room gets damp. If it rains for extended period (like
this last week) we can pull a quart of water out of the carpet. I checked the gutter above the
area on the...
- Floor Drain for AC Condensate Discharge
- Transistion problem
- Re attaching flagstone in walkway
- Can you tell me what it is called, please?
- One Word Game
- What's that smell?
- Carrier HVAC - Fan not turning
- Musky smelling rugs
- Builder's Joke Thread
- Popping tiles
- wiring thermostat
- Stucco Job
- Stainless Steel Fridge
- moisture from missing singles at roof peak?
- Shower pan
- Tub soft spots