- Posts 3
Last Activity:03-26-2008 12:50 AM
Posted in thread: Building Out or Building Up? on 07-06-2008 at 04:33 AM
if you build out, not up, you find the price of the house when or if you sell it, increase more
than going up .
Posted in thread: Houses made with Cement block foundations on 07-06-2008 at 04:28 AM
inspector d you could give a proper advise,only advise about smoke detectors ok use for high R
rating for sound and termal insulation as this helps a lot.
Posted in thread: Mold Removal/Remediation on 07-06-2008 at 04:14 AM
i support kg donna & inspector d
- One Word Game
- drylocking basement and removing mold on concrete
- Garage door opener just barks at me!
- Fire Safety
- Your house is how old?
- Eliminating Drywall Ceiling In Attached Garage
- backyard improvements
- Dishwasher not draining completely
- Musky smelling rugs
- Getting rid of mosquitos
- Ice Maker not working
- Small cabin help..?
- Installing new garbage disposal
- Lawnmower Question
- Paint Chiping in Bathtub