Last Activity:10-18-2011 8:29 AM
Posted in thread: Vapor barrier under subfloor? on 10-01-2011 at 07:28 AM
I'm remodeling an older house with pier and beam foundation over dirt. Some of the floor joists
have to be replaced so all the floor and subfloor has to come out. The finished floor will be
- Need opinions on what to do here... (Pics Included)
- Possible mold problems??
- Need some help
- Sistering floor joists in my hunting cabin to stop floor movement
- Looking for new HVAC and move furnace?
- Completed Sanding, two questions before applying urethane finish.
- Install Quarter Round when there is large gap underneath the baseboard?
- Exhaust Fan In Bathroom
- One Word Game
- Installing new garbage disposal
- Kitchen Faucet
- Funny Pictures and stories....
- Shower pan
- Lawnmower Question
- Musky smelling rugs
- Water damage from a ceiling leak