Last Activity:06-28-2012 9:55 PM
Posted in thread: Kitchen Sink into cast vent stack. on 06-28-2012 at 09:52 PM
Thanks kok328I take it that it is the 1 1/2 copper that will unscrew from the cast?
Posted in thread: Kitchen Sink into cast vent stack. on 06-28-2012 at 09:03 PM
HIDoing a Reno on a kitchen and it has 3" cast vent pipe/drain pipe and I need to tap into the
existing kitchen drain point with ABS.Before I go and put the pipe wrench to this puppy,
anybody tell me ...
- Re attaching flagstone in walkway
- Can you tell me what it is called, please?
- One Word Game
- What's that smell?
- Floor Drain for AC Condensate Discharge
- Carrier HVAC - Fan not turning
- Transistion problem
- Musky smelling rugs
- Builder's Joke Thread
- Popping tiles
- wiring thermostat
- Stucco Job
- Stainless Steel Fridge
- moisture from missing singles at roof peak?
- Shower pan
- Tub soft spots