Last Activity:09-10-2009 11:48 AM
Posted in thread: cleanup wet basement on 09-10-2009 at 09:25 AM
How did you guys "suck out" all the pennies and nails and such from the traps? Perhaps we also
need to do that at our house, due to probs in our basement and plumbing.
Posted in thread: basement floor drain issues on 09-10-2009 at 07:51 AM
Pictures later.This appears to be a cast iron floor drain. It has been a problem since first
moving in 5 years ago. It has a white "ball" float down in the center, with about a 1" raised
rim around th...
Posted in thread: Need more water pressure!! on 09-10-2009 at 07:25 AM
NOOOOooooooooooooooooo.I registered just to reply to this! Just remove the flow-limiter
(restrictor?) from INSIDE the shower head. This is REALLY easy :) Just remove the showerhead,
and if it is new f...
- Lawnmower Question
- Size of intake vent?
- Need some help
- Hall Way Door - Is this load bearing?
- One Word Game
- Hallway header options where door is
- Carrier AC Outside Fan Will Not Turn ON
- Granite Installed - Possible Issue?
- Install Quarter Round when there is large gap underneath the baseboard?
- Req opinions on professionally completed drain repair.
- Pavers in an enclosed patio
- Driveway Resurfacing
- Shower faucet leaking when shower is on and replacing stem does not help
- Kitchen flooring
- sheetrock and plaster question