Last Activity:05-31-2008 2:14 PM
Posted in thread: Cleaning Indoor Concrete on 05-27-2008 at 05:08 PM
I have an unstained, acid washed, polyurethaned concrete floor in my home. Over the past few
years I have noticed that in high-traffic areas we are getting some kind of build up in
- Possible mold problems??
- One Word Game
- drylocking basement and removing mold on concrete
- Garage door opener just barks at me!
- Fire Safety
- Your house is how old?
- Eliminating Drywall Ceiling In Attached Garage
- backyard improvements
- Dishwasher not draining completely
- Musky smelling rugs
- Getting rid of mosquitos
- Ice Maker not working
- Small cabin help..?
- Installing new garbage disposal
- Lawnmower Question