- Posts 1
Last Activity:01-26-2009 6:07 PM
Posted in thread: variable speed motor on york heater is defective on 01-26-2009 at 05:06 PM
I had exactly the same problem with my GE ECM, 1 hp on my Bryant unit. I didn't take the time
to find just the thermistor SG 379, I was happy to find the ECM from Hawthorne HAVC in
Wauconda, Il 60084 ...
- One Word Game
- Popping tiles
- Musky smelling rugs
- Shower pan
- Transistion problem
- Carrier HVAC - Fan not turning
- Tub soft spots
- My cat is a moron, again
- Home improvement
- Re attaching flagstone in walkway
- What's that smell?
- Removing Shower Door/Frame Nails?
- Small hairline cracks in fiberglass balcony
- Tearing up ground level deck to deal with drainage issues at rear of house
- Granite Installed - Possible Issue?
- Floor Drain for AC Condensate Discharge