Last Activity:03-07-2009 10:25 AM
Posted in thread: Repairing Radiant Heat in Ceiling on 03-02-2009 at 10:13 AM
The more I learn and the more I think about it, sounds like I should just repair the leak in
the slab and take my chances with other leaks potentially occurring later.There are wires
almost eveywhere ...
Posted in thread: Repairing Radiant Heat in Ceiling on 03-01-2009 at 08:38 AM
So does anyone know whether the heating wires in the ceiling can be repaired or not?Thanks,John
Posted in thread: Repairing Radiant Heat in Ceiling on 02-28-2009 at 01:00 PM
I discussed at length w/ him. He's willing to repair it if it's just an issue of soldering
broken wires, but neither he nor I know if it can be repaired for sure. My thinking is that it
has to be some...
Posted in thread: Repairing Radiant Heat in Ceiling on 02-28-2009 at 07:08 AM
First time poster here!I live in a 1957 brick home that my parents (deceased) had built. The
house has 220V electric radiant heat in the ceilings and window A/C's. Original thermostats are
- Small cabin help..?
- Dishwasher not draining completely
- Installing new garbage disposal
- Lawnmower Question
- Basement Plumbing and Flooding Questions
- Your house is how old?
- Paint Chiping in Bathtub
- Driveway Sealer
- drylocking basement and removing mold on concrete
- Bathroom tiling
- Flooding Driveway
- One Word Game
- Completed Sanding, two questions before applying urethane finish.
- Install Quarter Round when there is large gap underneath the baseboard?
- Sistering floor joists in my hunting cabin to stop floor movement
- Shower pan