Last Activity:10-02-2011 9:06 AM
Posted in thread: repairing a leak on 10-02-2011 at 08:15 AM
we have a wood foundation and we are trying to repair a leak that is a result of putting in a
new well. The pipe from the well into the house was not sealed properly and has created a leak
when it rai...
Posted in thread: Permanent Wood Foundations on 10-02-2011 at 08:12 AM
Hi Allie, I know you posted this months back but I just wanted you to know that I have a wood
foundation and have lived in this home for 25 years and have never had termites and have never
had the hou...
- One Word Game
- Best way to get rid of dandelions from the yard
- Aggressive Deer
- Excel Workbook
- Bad block foundation options
- Possible mold problems??
- Installing new garbage disposal
- question about water from central a/c
- deck roof and gutter question
- A little help with hardware, please?
- Suggestions on how to repair
- Crumbling, 'spaling' exterior foundation walls
- pressure washer advice
- Toilet will not fill