Last Activity:02-05-2008 9:39 PM
Posted in thread: repiping a doublewide on 02-05-2008 at 08:39 PM
My biggest issue with trying PEX is that I do not care for crimped retainer rings on flexible
piping. I have been reading about the crimp vs screw-on collars(I would opt for these).In
addtion, I have ...
Posted in thread: repair a pinhole leak in pvc elbow joint in attic on 02-04-2008 at 12:58 PM
I hate to say it but I have not seen a building code where INTERIOR use of PVC pipe for
pressure piping is legal for EXACTLY the reason you mentioned. I have also had a customer for
whom I was doing e...
Posted in thread: repiping a doublewide on 02-04-2008 at 12:50 PM
I fell into a great deal for a used doublewide that needs some repair and remodeling but is
perfect for my needs. One thing I want to do is repipe the whole thing with copper rigid(L).
The PEX has had...
- Removing Felt Backed Linoleum
- Cast Iron Pipe Separation
- One Word Game
- Best way to get rid of dandelions from the yard
- Aggressive Deer
- Excel Workbook
- Bad block foundation options
- Possible mold problems??
- Installing new garbage disposal
- question about water from central a/c
- deck roof and gutter question
- A little help with hardware, please?
- Suggestions on how to repair