- Posts 1
Last Activity:06-24-2007 4:26 PM
Posted in thread: grass on 06-24-2007 at 03:24 PM
Yes, I have some zoysia grass and love it. It stays a beautiful green all summer long and feels
like a thick carpet underfoot.One drawback for northern climates; it turns brown on the first
frost and ...
Before removing a fence, it may be a good idea to find out why it was put up.
- Floor Drain for AC Condensate Discharge
- Embedded Cleanout Covers
- Carrier HVAC - Fan not turning
- Can you tell me what it is called, please?
- Popping tiles
- Transistion problem
- Re attaching flagstone in walkway
- One Word Game
- What's that smell?
- Musky smelling rugs
- Builder's Joke Thread
- wiring thermostat
- Stucco Job
- Stainless Steel Fridge
- moisture from missing singles at roof peak?
- Shower pan