Last Activity:01-30-2012 12:36 PM
Posted in thread: Around Tub Fixtures and Rim Leaks on 02-19-2012 at 01:12 PM
There is 'no' gap between the fixtures, I'm not going to worry about the leaks around it
because they only happened with me testing it for leaks, by pouring water against that wall
around the fixtures...
Posted in thread: Around Tub Fixtures and Rim Leaks on 01-29-2012 at 08:23 PM
yes we are digging out the old caulk very thoroughly and we use a silicone bathtub caulk. any
Posted in thread: Around Tub Fixtures and Rim Leaks on 01-28-2012 at 03:27 PM
We have a 3yr old installed bathtub and we have determined by pouring water around the spout
and then around the faucet control handle and then around the tub-rim that all three places
leak a slow dri...
- Lawnmower Question
- Size of intake vent?
- Need some help
- Hall Way Door - Is this load bearing?
- One Word Game
- Hallway header options where door is
- Carrier AC Outside Fan Will Not Turn ON
- Granite Installed - Possible Issue?
- Install Quarter Round when there is large gap underneath the baseboard?
- Req opinions on professionally completed drain repair.
- Pavers in an enclosed patio
- Driveway Resurfacing
- Shower faucet leaking when shower is on and replacing stem does not help
- Kitchen flooring
- sheetrock and plaster question