- Posts 1
Last Activity:12-21-2011 9:14 AM
Posted in thread: Made In the USA on 03-12-2012 at 05:07 AM
:usa: I want to share this good news with everyone....All-Things-Wood.com is 1st U.S. Home
Improvement Craftsman Awarded “Made in USA” Certification.WINSTON-SALEM, NORTH CAROLINA.
Posted in thread: Prepping painted deck for stain on 12-21-2011 at 08:14 AM
Try the U-Sand by Cherry Hill. It sands the wood, but rides over the nails. Another option
would be a square oscillating sander with sanding screens.
- Aggressive Deer
- Removing Felt Backed Linoleum
- Exhaust Fan In Bathroom
- One Word Game
- Cast Iron Pipe Separation
- Best way to get rid of dandelions from the yard
- Excel Workbook
- Bad block foundation options
- Possible mold problems??
- Installing new garbage disposal
- question about water from central a/c
- deck roof and gutter question
- A little help with hardware, please?