Last Activity:03-09-2010 2:24 PM
Posted in thread: buckling basement floor on 03-09-2010 at 01:24 PM
There is a drain tile connected to the tile surrounding the house running down the hill.The pit
has never come close to filling up.I think if there was water pressure under the floor it would
Posted in thread: buckling basement floor on 03-07-2010 at 12:04 PM
ROBBIE I THINK YOU GOT IT! A friend a mine had a house next to a peat bog and had it sink and
buckle the floor.He said maybe your house is sinking.No way I said mines on top of a hill.
Posted in thread: buckling basement floor on 02-26-2010 at 06:42 AM
My concrete basement floor is buckling up.The house is tiled and there is a tile that is
connected to the house tile and going down the side of a hill.I do not use the sump pump.The
water level in the...
- Need some help
- drylocking basement and removing mold on concrete
- Exhaust Fan In Bathroom
- One Word Game
- Flashing problem?
- Lawnmower Question
- Size of intake vent?
- Hall Way Door - Is this load bearing?
- Hallway header options where door is
- Carrier AC Outside Fan Will Not Turn ON
- Granite Installed - Possible Issue?
- Install Quarter Round when there is large gap underneath the baseboard?
- Req opinions on professionally completed drain repair.
- Pavers in an enclosed patio
- Driveway Resurfacing
- Shower faucet leaking when shower is on and replacing stem does not help